Publication Director : Guillaume NAULET
SAS with a capital of 10 000 euros
R.C.S. La Roche sur Yon B 399 526 441 95B27- APE 2899B
VAT number : FR 96 399 526 441
Phone +33 (0)2 51 60 06 06
Fax +33 (0)2 51 60 06 07
LF TECHNOLOGIES cannot be held responsible for the content of the external sites linked to this site.
French National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties (CNIL)
- In accordance with the law of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms and article 43 of the amended law of 30 September 1986, this website has been declared to the French National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties (CNIL).
- The use of this site is open to all. LF TECHNOLOGIES is committed not to reveal this information to third parties or to publish it on the site.
- You are reminded that you have the right to access, alter, correct, and remove data that concerns you (Art. 34 of the Law on Computer Technology and Freedom dated 6 January 1978). To exercise this right, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of Personal Data and Cookies
- Our servers are not configured to collect personal information on visitors to the site outside the following technical data: Internet service provider (ISP), IP address, type and version of the browser used. In no circumstances do we collect visitors' email addresses of which we have not been intentionally apprised.
- The traffic data and cookie files that we install on your computer are only intended to allow us to analyse traffic to our information pages in order to improve their content. The data related to the users' navigation are not exploited by name. These are aggregate statistics enabling us to gather information on the most popular and least popular pages, preferred paths, activity levels per day of the week and time of the day, major client or server errors.
- We remind you that your surfing software includes the possibility of blocking cookies on your computer.
Intellectual Property and Reproduction Rights
- This site falls within the domain of French legislation on copyright and intellectual property. All rights are reserved including for downloadable documents as well as icons and photographs.
- Every electronic reproduction, total or partial of this website, by any means whatsoever, without prior express authorisation of LF TECHNOLOGIES’ is prohibited and will be considered as infringement as per French Article L 335-2 and the intellectual property law.
- By way of exception to the foregoing provisions and especially for instructional use, the reproduction of this site on paper is authorized under the following three conditions:
- their distribution must be free of charge, - the integrity of the documents to be reproduced must be respected: no modifications or alterations of any kind, respect for intellectual property rights, - clear and legible source citation mentioning imperatively the internet address of the site.
- Logos are registered trademarks. Any reproduction, representation, distribution and/or use made, wholly or in part, of these logos without the prior written consent of LF TECHNOLOGIES is prohibited.
- The hypertext links implemented within the site in direction of other sites and/or of personal pages and generally towards all resources in hand on Internet could not engage the responsibility for the LF TECHNOLOGIES. Gathering nominative information in order to enrich data bases for commercial or advertisement purposes is prohibited.
Rights of Exploitation and Protection of Materials
- Companies that contributed to the creation of this site are not responsible for any direct or indirect damage that may result from your access to this site.
- Moreover, LF TECHNOLOGIES will not be liable for any damage or viruses that might infect your computer or other computer equipment as a result of accessing or using the site or downloading material from the site.
- The texts and illustrations on this website are copyrighted material. Their reproduction for personal use is accepted but their unauthorized modification or distribution is prohibited.
- LF TECHNOLOGIES does not guarantee the accuracy of information appearing on this site or its suitability to a specific subject.
- All the information you provide to LF TECHNOLOGIES via the Internet, including remarks, suggestions, ideas, drawings etc... becomes and will remain the exclusive property of LF TECHNOLOGIES, without any restrictions to the rights of use nor any obligation to provide compensation to you or any other person. Furthermore, this data will be considered as non-confidential.
- Links to other sites may make you leave the website; we cannot guarantee the standards of every website link we provide. These links are indicated with honesty and we cannot be responsible for changes on these websites.